Freitag, 21. März 2008

Sorry to bluepotion

I really have to say sorry to bluepotion. She has thrown a tag to me, which she got from leo in the beginning of march. I also got it from leo and answered it in february. 


Just now I read her post with the tag and saw that she passed it to me, too. So thank you for throwing it and here are my answers to the tag in English :-)
  1. My Ex is: a great person, but not the right one for me
  2. I am listening to: "Fallen Angel" from L'Ame Immortelle
  3. Maybe I should: go and clean up my room ;-)
  4. I love: to many persons and things to write down all, but some of them: my family and friends, music, books, the internet... :-)
  5. My best friend: is a wonderful person, and without knowing him, I wouldn't be the same today.
  6. I don't understand: math & woman ;-)
  7. I've no respect for: racists
  8. I hate: things that don't work as they should...
  9. The meaning of my screenname: I always liked Josh because my real name sounds funny for a nickname, and Harrow is a borough of London, a city I really like, although I was there only one
  10. Love is: everywhere, even if you can't see or feel it at the moment
  11. Somewhere, someone is: thinking about something?
  12. I will always: love you. One of the best songs ever.
  13. Forever seems: a bit to long ;-)
  14. I never want to: lose my optimisim.
By the way: Sorry for my English :-)


I really hope, nobody else has thrown me a tag, which I haven't seen yet. In my feedreader are over 400 new post to go to... So sorry, if I forgot you :-)

1 Kommentar:

Manasa hat gesagt…

Josh, not a problem. I myself have 2000+ feeds to read, though I do read blogs of people I know before anything else.

I didn't know Josh wasn't your real name, though I really love the name 'Josh'. It's usually a name cool people have . :D. So what IS your real name?